Inter-View Partners GmbH
Telephone: +49 (0)911 2398349-0
Authorized to represent:
Public Directory of Procedures:
The German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz BDSG) stipulates in § 4g that the person responsible for data protection must make the following available to the general public, in a suitable manner, according to § 4e.
1. Name of the responsible body
Inter-View Partners GmbH
2. Owners, management boards, managing directors or other managers appointed in accordance with the law or company regulations, and the persons in charge of data processing
Managing Director: Sonia Dunster
3. Address of the responsible body
Gartenweg 1, 90607 Rückersdorf
4. Purpose of the data collection, processing or use
The collecting, processing or using of data takes place only for the realization of corporate objectives. Market research
Assigned customer surveys
5. Description of the category or categories of data subject and of the data or categories of data relating to them
Personal data will only be collected and processed if the participants of surveys disclose them to us at their own request, e.g. for participation in incentive programs.To fulfill the intended purposes, data of the following group of people will be collected, processed and used:Survey participants (e.g. address data for the use of sending incentives or for quality assurance)
6. Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data might be disclosed
Generally, no personal data is handed on to the ordering client of our market research projects. Personal data stated in the survey will only be used by Psyma for statistical purposes. The survey outcomes are anonymous and will be processed anonymously.Personal data is used by internal special departments, which are involved in carrying out business processes.Other recipients of personal data can be external agents according to §11 German Federal Data Protection Act (e.g. for sending incentives). These agents will be contractually obligated to not pass on the personal data to any third party, to only use the data for the process of incentives and to erase it directly afterwards.
7. Standard data retention periods
Personal data will be erased after the loss of appropriation and after a specific qualifying period (e.g. for call backs regarding the incentive processes). As a rule, this is the distribution of incentives or the closure of the market research project.
8. Plans to transfer data to third countries
No data transfer of personal data to third countries is planned.