What is Customer Experience and its main benefits?
- Customer Experience (Cx) is based mainly on managing the client’s experiences aiming to increase brand loyalty, revenue and company profit, as a result of it.
- It is a new trend that comprises the experience with the client, before, during and after the purchase.
- It seeks to turn into a more personal approach, with the focus placed on the client / user and on his/her emotions, as the main goal.
- The key is that the client lived the experience of purchasing as something unique and differentiating: as an experience from his first approach to his las interaction.
- It can be summed up as the perception the client has on products, services and on the brand, overall.
Managing the customer experience once he/she is in our shop (whether on, or off-line) brings along quite a number of benefits, such as:
- To improve client gaining
- Optimize the time the user spends in the web
- Humanize the brand
- To Innovate
- Spread the brand image
- Get to know the client better
“While data plays a key role, the CMO must continue to be the champion of
“At the end of the day it is all down to keeping a satisfactory and long lasting relationship with the clients”
The bottom line
You can dominate your market by offering dazzling end-to-end experiences, even when competitors may beat you on price and/or product.